Information Technology Executive
Puchong, USJ Subang Jaya (KL/Selangor Area)
Responsible to manage and support the maintenance of IT Infrastructure related equipment, software, and configuration to ensure smooth operational process. Conduct analysis to improve IT Infrastructure. Participate in IT project to provide the necessary IT Infrastructure services. To support end user IT requirement.
- Analyse, manage and recommend improvements of the overall operations and efficiencies of IT infrastructure (PC/Laptop, network, server, printer, firewall, CCTV, photocopier machines, backup and storage solutions, business solution systems etc) to support current and meet future business requirements
- Maintain a proactive approach on daily basis in attending to users’ requests, identify and troubleshoot problems, enquiries, provide advice and follow-through in meeting user needs and expectations within a stipulated time to ensure the smooth operation of the end user needs and system availability.
- Maintain the infrastructure health by performing daily monitoring, patch updates, configuration review and hardware replacement when is needed.
- Liaise with vendors to ensure projects, services and tasks are implemented as per specification and timely manner.
- Prepare technical documentation, system manuals, workflow processes, procedures and guidelines and update according to SOP.
- Ensure the completion of new equipment setup or configuration changes according to the maintenance schedule or recommended changes.
- Ensure Software and System Integration Testing is conduct effectively, feedback is gathered, and revisions are tested, validated, and documented.
- Assist in every related area of IT Infrastructure whenever required to ensure the continuous smooth running of the IT department.
- Administration of company’s email, website and domain
- Maintain and manage IT equipment’s inventory (software and hardware) records in good order at all times
- To perform any other tasks or assignments as directed by the management from time to time
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, professional certification in CCNA, CCNP or equivalent
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Experienced in administering QNE business solution software, FortiGate, FortiClient software, Kadex attendance systems
- Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
- Proficient in English and Malay (spoken and written).
- Demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude and able to adapt to the changes in priorities and demands
- Resourceful, independent and highly collaborative
- Willing to work in multiple locations upon request (KL & Selangor area)
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV stating current and expected salary, NRIC, copies of relevant certificates, working background, and a passport size photograph by email to:-
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
Reszon Diagnostics International Sdn. Bhd.
A member of Hextar Healthcare Berhad
No. 3, Jalan Industri PBP 3,
Taman Industri Pusat Bandar Puchong, 47100 Puchong,
Tel: +603 8066 8448
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
(Only short listed candidates will be notified)